Glad I Did It -Plano, TX

I am a Mexican American 52 yr old with olive skin...

I am a Mexican American 52 yr old with olive skin that tans into a golden color. I started to notice my neck was a little crepeyand the light acne scars on my cheek were more noticible and creating "waves" on my cheek. I went to ALC and signed up for 4 treatments on my face and neck. My first treatment one was done at a B48 level. It does hurt, my face was on fire for about 1 hour after treatment, with numbing cream. Not any redness, I looked really nice and tan for the next day. The little dots were minimal. Not too much of a difference on my skin so for my 2nd treatment in Feb I asked Debbie my RN to "up" the level so we did a C50 . Oh my what a difference it made, the pain was the same, the "tan" was the same BUT the little dots were more pronounced and lasted for almost a full 7 days! My skin is definitely looking better, the acne scars are much, much less visible and my neck is looking fantastic!! I cannot wait until i go back for my 3rd treatment (March 07) I know that the Ematrix was the right choice for me. It absolutely works!!