Don't Believe The Hype - Plano, TX

My experience with Innovations FPS in Plano, TX...

My experience with Innovations FPS in Plano, TX was disappointing seeing as how I chose this doctor based on sparkling reviews across the internet and being that his profile is featured in the latest issue of New Beauty. Results were good but lasted all of ten weeks! Not happy. Doc was disheveled and unshaven at 2:30 in the afternoon. He was about to inject the wrong area on my face with Juvederm, though I had stated I only wanted to get the frown lines done with Dysport.

Though all research that I've done suggests that Dysport lasts a bit longer than Botox, which is at least 4 to 6 months, mine has completely worn off at ten weeks, looks like I had nothing done.Had it done in Augjust and expected it to carry me through at least until Thanksgiving.

They wanted more money for a "tuneup" and the girl on the phone at their office changed what she said when I called to inquire anonymously, saying it was 4 to 6 months for Dysport. Then when I told her I had been a patient she said it could last anywhere from three to six months depending on the person and their metabolism, blah, blah.

I suspect this doc has gotten complacent because of his adoring roster of longtime patients and high ratings online and in the media. After all the hype it certainly was a letdown to be treated in this manner. I suspect that I was under dosed since the Dysport website shows a picture of six injection sites while I was only given two.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

This place is good at public relations and media marketing so they look good on the internet but when I finally met the esteemed Dr. Verret, I was sorely disappointed. At 2:30 in the afternoon he looked a bit worn, unshaven, disheveled and even thinner than his pics. NOT the sparkling pictures seen online. We discussed the procedure which was to be Dysport for my glabellar lines. He started numbing the wrong area and would have proceeded to give me Juvederm in my marionette lines, had I not corrected him. On hindsight I should have let him since the Dysport in my frown lines only lasted ten weeks! When I called to inquire about it I was told that it would cost more money to fix it. They are too far away from Downtown Dallas, where I live to risk my going back, despite his experience and reputation.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in