Dr. Sam Lam !! Great Lip Reductions

After living for 2years with an overplumped uneven...

After living for 2years with an overplumped uneven lip I had decided to get a lip reduction..I was very afraid because choosing the right dr would make the worlds difference..after looking at alot of drs from all over the world I was 100% sure that Dr. Samuel lam was an expert on this specific procedure.i booked my flight and flew to Dallas Texas to meet the kindest staff and the sweetest Dr in the wolrd! From the moment I talked to Dr. Lam he made me feel comfortable and assured me that I would have good results.i was very scared because my lips were in a horrible condition &I wasn't sure how much he would be able to help me but I just couldn't live with them any longer! the procedure took about 18minutes and was absolutely painless..with music playing in the background it was kind of enjoyable to be honest!!after two weeks the stitches began to dissolve and I started seeing my results. With the help of Jesus, Dr. Lam gave me better results than I ever could have imagined and I would go through it all in a heartbeat again!to all the people that are going through what I went through PLEASE call dr lams office &just do it!its worth it!i am very happy now everytime I look in the mirror And i dont see the horrible lips that caused me so much pain and embarassament..i will REMEMBER THEM ALL AND HOW THE LORD MADE ME FIND THEM.they will be in my prayers everyday! Good luck to all the people that are thinking about going through this and I hope that I helped you!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

"The lord mad me find them"? Wasn't it RealSelf that did that?