Dr. Lam Did an Amazing Job on my Fat Transfers - Plano, TX

I had been doing a search in the internet for the...

I had been doing a search in the internet for the past 2 years and kept coming back to Dr. Lam. His website is probably the most comprehensive, and also showed the most amount of before and after photos, which were so beautiful and natural. . I'm now 51, and I just wanted to turn back the clock a little bit and I wanted to look like I was well rested. I was a little bit tired of sometimes people saying, “Oh, are you tired? Did you not get sleep?” I was like no, I'm 51. I had a facial fat transfer with Dr. Lam in his office yesterday. It’s day two and I feel great. My face doesn’t hurt and the harvest area doesn’t hurt. I look a little bit like Priscilla Presley right now, but I can already tell my eyes look amazing to me. My swelling hasn’t gone down yet but I think I look really, really good. I think we're looking about two to three weeks for the swelling to go down and then a few like months, nine months maybe to really see the end result. This is just a really pleasant experience for something that could be really scary and especially for somebody coming out of town, and it was all great.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found him to be extremely friendly and that was nice and pleasant. I found him to be very approachable but a little detached. I think that most doctors are a little bit cold but he wasn't. I thought his office was really courteous and they had really thorough follow-up and follow-through .I live in New York, so I flew to Dallas to see him, and I just think that he did an amazing, amazing job explaining the procedure and managing the expectations. It was a good experience.

what did you Pay?
Welcome to RS! Happy HEALING!