Cellulaze. Painful After Procedure -

I had cellulaze in May. I think my legs look...

I had cellulaze in May. I think my legs look better. It's been 5 weeks still healing. But I it was painful after the procedure..... Like a severe sunburn and someone hitting u on it. The first 3-4 days were the worse but got better. A lot of bruising. I had my thighs, back of the thighs and side of the thighs done... Alot done at one time. I loved my doctor and staff and they have questions all my questions and concerns. The procedure doesn't hurt it's after the procedure that hurts. But so far I'm happy with the results!!!

Hey Michaela6582....I hope all is well n u received maximum results... Please update us....n if possible can u post before n after pictures....thanx
What dr did u use?
Have you tried using arnica cream or traumeel cream on your legs. I have found the use of these to be so helpful. The other thing I suggest is to continue using the spanx or garment. I know it is uncomfortable, but it may actually help alleviate the pain. I am only one week post procedure, but I have found all these things to be helpful.

Its been 3 months since my procedure. My legs are...

Its been 3 months since my procedure. My legs are still a little tender and still have mild bruising but look better. I am happy.
Your legs look great and it looks like you had a very significant amount of cellulite improvement. Would you mind telling us your weight, height and age (or approximates)? Just trying to figure out what to expect for myself. Thanks.

I just looked at your pictures - your legs look great!! I'm sorry to hear you are still having some tenderness. Some people have mentioned that they noticed new spider veins after the treatment. I can't see any in your pictures, but would be curious if you have noticed any?

@ Megan, I would say there is a 75% improvement.
Dr Caruth

From the Internet.... And he teaches lipo to other doctors.