Breast Lift and Augmentation - Plano, TX

I am 31, have 3 boys, have nursed them all and...

I am 31, have 3 boys, have nursed them all and kept off 20 lbs. So needless to say, my "girl's" were looking pretty sad!!! They had very little breast tissue left, were saggy, and my nipples were super low. Pre op I was a "large A cup" or "small B cup". Having a breast procedure was always a dream but never thought I could actually do it. I am a stay at home mom so price was an issue.

He examined and measured me and gave the sad news. I DID need a lift as well. He assured me that I needed to do it RIGHT the first time and I wouldn't be happy with the results unless I did the lift too. We spent a lot of time on size as well. I wanted a MODEST implant. I wanted to fill out my tops and look great in a swimsuit. I fretted a LOT about size and settled on 320-240ccs.

The day of surgery went great. I woke up and couldn't wait to see my girls....they were perfect!!! He did the incision around the areola ONLY so no lollipop scar. He spent a lot of time talking to my hubby and called me after I got home. I am 6 days post op and am able to do small things around the house. I have cooked dinner for the past 3 nights (wasnt awesome or anything, but it wasn't take out). So far I'm ecstatic! I have tried on so many of my clothes and am SOOO glad I didnt go too big. I can still wear all of my clothes, I just look so much better in them!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I called a dr in Oklahoma that my friend went to because he was way less than doctors in the dfw area. When i sent him my breast pics, he immediately said I would also need a lift! WHAT???? Horrible news because that meant more scarring and more money. Deflated, I searched the internet for someone in DFW who would do a free consultation. I saw Dr. Bradley Hubbard pop up close to the top and that he had a special on Breast Augmentation. So I went in with my hubby and was hoping he would give me better news that doing just a breast augmentation would be possible. The facility was super nice and you immediately felt like you were in a classy place that had a good reputation. Julie, his coordinator, was FANTASTIC. Super down to earth, answered a million of my questions and made me feel so comfortable. After meeting Dr. Hubbard, we knew that HE was my doctor. The staff at Forest Park was awesome and super nice medical center!!! I felt so pampered. LOVE Dr. Hubbard and Julie. He is an amazing Dr. Please don't hesitate about using him. He knows what he is doing.

I am a single mother of 2, who has no issue with beauty, but my breast make me insecure at times. I have always dream to having this surgery, and since im getting back out there, in the work environment i want to look my best. THE cost isnt extreme but since i havent bn working it seems unbearable. Is there other ways to pay?