Don't Get Breast Implants - Plano, TX

I had breast implants placed about 3.5 years ago. ...

I had breast implants placed about 3.5 years ago. The doctor disregarded my requested implant size and goals and went larger. I disliked the feel of the breast implants. It felt like my breasts were more prosthetic than real. I also disliked the overly large size and had them removed recently by the same doctor. While the implants were in, my natural breast tissue atrophied due to pressure. I lost almost all of my natural breast tissue permanently. I wish I hadn't done it, and I only want my old breasts back. In addition to losing almost all of my breast tissue, my breasts are asymmetrical.

Hi have you checked out the breast explant review's on here. Many women have shared there experiences of breast implant removal and are there to support each other. you may even find someone who had similar results to yourself. Apparently it can take upto 1 year for the breasts to settle and get the final result. I know it must be difficult but maybe with time they will fluff up and change. One lady on here was completely flat for 10 months and then her boobs just appeared after that long. Hence they may still change. Good luck. :)
Just wondering what size implants you had. I wasn't aware that breast tissue can atrophy. Sorry that you did not have a good experience.
I am so sorry that you are unhappy with your implants, are you planning on removal?
Plano Plastic Surgeon