Glad I Did It, Happy with my MD, Lots of Pain and Swelling - Plano, TX

Pros: liked my Dr. /office, immediate improvement...

Pros: liked my Dr. /office, immediate improvement in my abdominal area.
Negatives: ridiculous claims of "virtually pain-free" no down time, very little swelling and bruising.

I am 42, very active, cycle 100+miles per week, size 10-12, 2 Csections.
I had upper/lower abs, inner/outer thighs and low back. I had been very unhappy with the "shelf" left by the C-sections and the " muffin-top".

I can see results but I am still very swollen and bruised, looking forward to the next few weeks!

Dr C

Ok, a bit more to add, I had to travel by plane on day 5, I DO NOT recommend doing this!
A few things that may be helpful: Use Arnica gel ( supposed to help with swelling and bruising), Do Not weigh yourself! ( Im up and down without reason) I measured the smallest the night of my surgery ( I blame swelling), I was able to enjoy doing the elliptical machine at the gym today ( 30 min on day 10). My inner thighs have remained the most consistently tender. I do feel smaller and firmer but am hopeful for improved results in the coming weeks!

Thanks FW for the update, this info will be useful to the community.

Hi FW,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. Are you still swollen, do you have to go for more or is it a one time procedure? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Yes,swollen, I think that I can expect to remain so for a few weeks. I had approx 1.5 liters of fat removed,almost half of which came from my abdomen.I saw the doc yesterday and he was pleased but said that it is too soon to expect results or for him to take "after pics". This is/was a one-time procedure. My bruising is mostly on the back of my thighs and Very dark around my C-section scars.

I'm glad you're doing well, at least the bruising is easy to hide :) Please keep me updated.

Thanks,