Turned Back the Clock for Me! The Laser Procedure He Performed Was Virtually Painless and the Results Are AMAZING! - Plano, TX

For years I have allowed myself countless hours of...

For years I have allowed myself countless hours of sun exposure and smoking with no regard for future effects to my skin. I had no idea I could have such dramatic results with so little down time. The best part is that I am now 2 months post-procedure and look even better than last months photos I am posting.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P and his staff were extremely patient with me and explained thoroughly what I was to expect during and after the procedure. I felt so comfortable and highly recommend Dr. P. The laser resurfacing he recommended is the best thing I have done for myself... ever!

Could you tell us what laser(s) he used on your skin? It's been a couple of years, how do you feel about your results now?
You look great!
i have had reservation to do laser resurfacing due to my olive skin. do u have any suggestion

Not sure what kind of laser you are considering, but here is a Q&A that might interest you:

Will Fraxel Laser Treatments Work on my Olive Complexion?

Hi esavoie,

I'm glad the procedure worked as you had hoped. And very little downtime is great. How long did you peel for? Did you have any pain? Thanks for the pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Hi Britt,
I peeled for 2 days and felt no pain. It actually felt really good to wash my face and see all of the dead skin peeling away.
Thanks,
Ellen

Oh I would imagine. Have all that dead skin wash away must make you feel like yes you are really healing and then seeing improvements. Awesome! Glad it's so going good.

Please keep us updated,