I Would Recommend Him to Others! - Plano, TX

I got Lip Enhancement with Juvederm and I got it a...

I got Lip Enhancement with Juvederm and I got it a week ago. I love him. He was awesome. It's amazing. I love the results. He made it pain-free. It wasn't too uncomfortable at all. It was really quick. I'm happy. I found him on my own. I just kind of walked in. He just came out right away when I was asking questions. He came to talk to me and answered any questions and I thought that was really awesome because most doctors don't do that. It was really nice, very honest, and I got it done that same day. It was pretty quick so that was good. He shot really quickly so it wasn't too bad like the numbing one, and that after that it was all numb. So, I didn't feel anything after that, but honestly, it wasn't bad at all. Everyone loves it. It looks really good. Definitely, I would recommend him to others. Everyone is very friendly there and very nice.

How did things look right after the injection? It seems some people get quite a bit of swelling or some bruising. Did you experience anything like that?

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon