Rhinoplasty/2ary Rhinoplasty - Plano, TX

I had a rhinioplasty with Dr. Raphael about three...

I had a rhinioplasty with Dr. Raphael about three years ago and had major scar tissue build up. Dr. Raphael did a 2ary two years ago for me to remove it and I am 85% happier with it, I just have some internal issues causing swelling now- NOT HIS FAULT. He has been so nice to me trying to help me understand what the situation with my nose is and was honest with me from the very beginning of the 2ary that this may be a tough fix for me. I have a few friends who have had their rhinoplastys with him and his partnering doctors and they are all very, very happy with it. I have no complaints about this doctor or staff at all- they are all wonderful.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.

Plano Plastic Surgeon

He is the nicest, sweetest doctor I've ever been to. I love him. It isn't his fault that I have had such a hard time with swelling and he has been SO understanding. I would reccomend him to anyone.