First IPL Treatment! - Plainfield, IN

I just got home a little while ago from having my...

I just got home a little while ago from having my first ipl treatment done. It cost $600 for a 3 treatment package at my dermatologist. I have fair skin with many freckles as well as dark spots on my cheeks and im only 21. I have read plenty of reviews on here and was nervous about the procedure because of the horror stories, but I knew it was my only option since I've tried lightening creams with no luck!

I have a fairly high pain tolerance but I must say it HURT!! I jumped every time the light went off! Felt like a VERY strong rubber band snap! My face now feels like a sunburn...a cool rag or ice pack is helping!

It's been 5 days since my first IPL treatment! It...

It's been 5 days since my first IPL treatment! It wasn't until the end of the 3rd and 4th day that my freckles and spots started to come off. I have been using Cera Ve face wash and moisturizing lotion on my face daily. My doctor told me the main thing was to stay moisturized, so I have been! I would definitely recommend the brand Cera Ve to everyone because it's good for sensitive skin and has made my face so smooth! :)
As you can tell IPL has made a huge difference already with only one treatment! I will likely wait a few months before having another treatment. I will try and stay updated to any changes on here, but so far so good! :)
Micheala

I know several people that go there and love it!