Breast Augmentation - Great Experience! - Plainfield, IL

I only wish I had done it sooner! I had my breast...

I only wish I had done it sooner! I had my breast augmentation done 2 weeks ago. I had a very good experience. I truly expected to be in pain and it was just like pressure and soreness, not pain. I wanted breast augmentation, because I had breast fed for a year and my breasts were really saggy. I love my new breasts! I have a lot more self-confidence.

Thanks for sharing, I just had my first consultation with Dr. Burt today and she was amazing! Im so comfortable with her I don't think I need to go to another consultation. The only issue is its a bit pricy for the area. (7000 for just a breast augmentation)
Hi! I'm having a lift and silicone implant with Dr. Tripiti Burt in a week and a half. Also doing lipo if I can get myself of the fear of it! Glad to hear you're happy with the results so far!
It's been almost 4 weeks now and I'm thrilled! Dr. Burt is wonderful!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I was referrered by a few friends that had breast reductions and highly recommended Dr. Burt. I then followed-up with a lot of on-line research and made a list of my questions before I went to see Dr. Burt to make sure all of my questions were answered. I wanted to be very thorough before my final decision. I was so confident after meeting Dr. Burt that I had no further hesitation or concern. Dr. Burt is extremely knowledgeable, she explains everything thoroughly and makes you feel very comfortable. Now I have several friends that are planning to go see Dr. Burt. She really guided me through the entire experience, I highly recommend her!