Long-awaited Breast Aug -Plainfield, IL

I have been waiting awhile to get this procedure....

I have been waiting awhile to get this procedure. I have finally whipped up enough courage to go for it. The things that kept holding me back were health and implant size concerns.

I am extremely active, I work-out 5-6x's per week. I have been going to the gym for the past 10yrs now and I am only 24. My goals would be to have a perky, natural, yet modest augmentation.

I would love to hear from women who have close measurements to me so I can get a better idea of what my final result will be.

O ya, I have only been visiting this site religiously for the last two years. I am finally doing it! Photos will be added shortly
5'6
130lbs
No Children Yet
Pre-op 32c
Implant-between 275-325cc

Surgery Done!

Day 1 I had my surgery yesterday and the recovery was horrible. Once I arrived home, I was extremely nauseated, puking, and falling in and out of sleep. My doctor gave me medication for nausea and pain. However, my body is extremely sensitive to any kind of pain killers and nausea medicine. Painkillers make me nauseous, as does ant-nausea medication. I can take Tylenol and Valium, so that is helpful.
Day 2- Feeling much better. I am still weak, but i am taking down fluids and food. I have some pain in my chest area, but it's manageable. I hope not to scare anyone that is getting gen. anesthesia, this is just how my body reacts. I have had 3 surgeries prior to this one, the only one that went well was IV sedation. Everyone reacts differently.
Pics will be available once I get the bandages off

Righty- 300cc Lefty-325cc
Also, I had a slight lift to my right breast to correct asymmetry.

Also, I will have pictures once I can take by bandages off.

Feeling Much Better!

I woke up early this morning and felt pretty dang good. My chest still feels heavy and I don't have full range of motion yet, other than that I am back to myself. I am pretty bloated all over, I could careless about that right now.
Pre-op is tomorrow- Fingers crossed it goes well! I am hoping the PS will give me some of my pre-op pictures because I forgot to take any! I'd like to see the before and after

Hope everyone is healing well

3day post-op

Boobs look ten times better then I could have ever imagined.
I need to get my preop pics so you can see the difference. I will be working on getting them today.

In love!

Everything is going well, feeling better everyday!

I am a little depressed because I am not able to workout though. I tried going to the gym, all I was able to do was walk on the treadmill. Yawnn. My boobs look good, but I feel like my muscles are deteriorating by the second. Just being a little dramatic, but I'm not used to all this laying around. I'm gonna go crazy!

Hopefully these puppies will be fully healed soon!

8 days post-op

Health/Fitness wise- I can do a lot of things, but not everything. I am very type A personality. So, I am always cleaning, working out, throwing things around. I move much slower and get a nasty feeling in my breast if I do the wrong things. I was trying to open a bottle of sauce the other day, I felt this sharp feeling in my breast. I figure it's the muscle tightening since I got silicone unders. I should be taking the muscle relaxers, but they make me too tired.
How long did it take you to get back to your regular work out routine? and When did you notice your breasts finally soften up? Also, I have gained 10lbs in a week, could that all be swelling?

8 po

Happy

It's been almost 5 weeks. Breast look and feel natural, scarring is minimal.

I'm glad I got it done and happy I chose Dr. Burt. She gave me exactly what I wanted, couldn't ask for more.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

She listens, cares, and does a wonderful job.

You're looking fantastic! Congratulations!!!
Thank u!
Good luck tomorrow! We'll be anxiously awaiting some photos. Hope your recovery goes smoothly. Do you have anyone helping you? Happy healing!