Satisfaction - Placerville, CA

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had contemplated getting this procedure for a few years but I had my doubts and insecurities. When I finally made my decision to go through with the surgery I started looking up the local businesses. I stepped into Dr. Reginald D. Rice Jr.’s office and I was immediately impressed. I had no idea what to expect from this experience and I had my concerns, but after discussing my decision with the staff I not only felt secure in my decision but comforted that they were the ones to take care of me. I was going to be safe in their hands. As I went through the process all my questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. They were just a phone call away. I really felt that they went above and beyond to make my experience a great one. This is a group that cares about their patients. Even after my procedure they are continuing to follow up with me. This gives me great satisfaction and security in my choice. I still have the same quality of service now that I did when I first started. They take the time to check up with me and make sure I am satisfied with my results. Because of the great care I received from Dr. Rice, Tami, and the entire staff at Marshal Medical Center, I not only walked out with a new confidence level but some great new friends. I would highly recommend this fine group of professionals to anyone. Thank you to Dr. Rice, Tami, and the entire staff.