Pixil

I had lower eyelid surgery, still had a bump witch...

I had lower eyelid surgery, still had a bump witch was, I feel, still fat in my lower lid (under eye "bags"). Anyway I have just been through my second treatment of pixil. My first treatment went well, however, I did not expected my one eye to remain almost closed shut. It did get better but no way could I work (like they said). I looked like a abused woman.

Well thank god I recoverd from that, did I see any results? My husband said he did. So I have 2 more treatments, just had my second, more pain than the first, you need the topical numming cream. Make sure you get a good nights sleep. So I now look like an abused woman again and cannot leave the house for at least 7 or more days.

Just remember we are all trying to get the quick fix, we try to buck our age so three cheers for us. I will update this when my treatments are done. Live, love, think young, and pay to have it fixed. Rock on.

I just had pixel under my eyes today. Lots of redness, but no "pain" or burning. Length was set at short - maybe that's part of the reason? I'm hoping to reduce the fine lines and darkness under my eyes - time will tell. My dermatologist recommended one more treatment in 4-6 weeks.