2 Pixel Treatments No Real Results Yet

I've had 2 pixel treatments ($400 dollars each) in...

I've had 2 pixel treatments ($400 dollars each) in an effort to reduce the appearance of acne scars and age spots. I had minor redness and minimal pain (equivalent to a mild sun burn) immediately following the first procedure. The redness was gone by day two. Five days post procedure skin felt like sand paper but was easily buffed away after a few days of using face scrub. No real results seen, however, age spots seemed darker. Three weeks later I had another treatment. Power was turned up (100 joules). Skin did appear more red post procedure and was a little more sore. Still noticed minimal redness by day two (easily covered by make-up). Now 5 days out from second procedure and skin, though rough, does not appear any different. I do suffer from minor acne and I did notice an increase in breakouts following first procedure and was told this was normal. I was told by anesthetist that it could take months to see final results. I haven't noticed any significant changes in acne scars and age spots but remain hopeful. Plan to have procedure at least 1 more time.
Hi, thanks for posting! I worked for a medi spa and we used the pixel treatment for acne scars. I would NOT use a scrub for at least ONE POST treatment. Using a scrub will increase the possiblity of P.I.H. (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation), dark spots that may look like age spots. I have had several Pixel treatments myself and I love the results! In my experience, aquaphor has sped the healing process up and minimizes the itch. :) Good luck with your next treatment.
OOPS, I left out a word. I meant ONE WEEK POST treatment. :)
Peninsula Plastic Surgery Center

Technicians were professional, thorough and appeared knowledgeable of procedure outcomes.