Pixel Lazer Agony

That's the price for a serious of 3. I just...

That's the price for a serious of 3. I just had the first one and I think I won't be going back for the rest. After the procedure which also involved a tighting lazer. I felt like my entire body went into shock from the pain. I had to rest 1 hour before leaving the medspa. I took a vicadin for the pain and valtrex for the herpis that was developing on my upper lip. Not to mention taking a sick day from work the following day. Today is day 3 and the swelling is almost gone as well as the pain but my face looks like I have 4th degree burns with a triscit pattern. Why did I do it? Well I have large pores, acne scares and wrinkles. Also the RN made it sound so easy and last time I had lazer work there were no side effects.

All other services are excellent especially the estitician.

I know it's been more than a year since you've gotten your first treatment, but how was the results? Have you gone back for more? I was suckered in to do the pixel treatments and I had one scheduled tomorrow but changed it for the IPL instead after reading/seeing reviews. I'm super scared. Would love to hear your experience since I have a few of these treatments pre-paid from this spa. Thanks!
After about 1 month all the dead dried up peely skin fell off along with hair. My skin was left very smooth but the hair on the sides of my face eventually grow back. I bought 3 treaments and got a refund on the third cuz i got very ill with high blood pressure. They gave me a $1000 refund. I actually had a panic attack in my car before the 2nd treatment. My skin looks good but i still have some acne scaring and large pours. Sorry about my spelling. I recently had a lifestyle lift. I am very happy with that. Im 50 yrs old and had a lot of saging. Friend me on fb if you like to see a few pics. Alice lagos mungia

Hi Aliice,

Thanks for the review. Wow, that sounds painfully miserable, I truly hope you feel better soon. Based on other community members you have what looks like major burning and then it moves on to peeling and most have reported looking normal and feeling better after about a week or two. Please keep us updated and I so hope you feel better soon.

Thanks,