I'm Wondering if I'm Going to Develop an Addiction to Cosmetic Correction Now -Pittsfield, MA

I had a tummy tuck with Dr Michaels. The whole...

I had a tummy tuck with Dr Michaels. The whole process was really easy, I felt comfortable with him, and I went from pre-op to table in less than two weeks (my choice.) everyone was very kind and I felt supported. Recovery was very manageable with a pain pump/ I did not take pain killers. There was no compression garment as I did not have lipo done, just plication and excise of skin. The drains are still in, hopefully one is coming out tmrw (the surgery was last Friday 4/22, my post op is Tuesday 4/26)

I've noticed I've been thinking more and more about getting a nose job whichever never occurred to me before because I was only thinking about my tummy. Is there a chance I could become one of those people, upon realizing how easy and bearable these procedures are, to start with the rhinoplasties and chin implants and liposuctions everywhere?

I know I'm not perfect, but now that I've fixed what was bothering me most, I'm realizing that there's an awful lot left to fix all of a sudden. This is freaking me out. I did not expect to respond this way at all.

Massachusetts Plastic Surgeon