At the 3 Month Point and Happy! - Pittsburgh, PA

Had ultherapy done 3 months ago...full face and...

Had ultherapy done 3 months ago...full face and neck. The procedure took about an hour and 15 minutes. It wasn't too painful except along the jawline and forehead. It felt like little electrical shocks. Afterwards I was able to go to work with no problems. There was some small dime sized bruising the next day along my jawline and the sides of my cheeks. Just faintly yellow colored...not dark bruises. Those areas swelled slightly and were sore to the touch for about 10 days.

Within 4 weeks I noticed less sagging on my neck and my skin felt tighter and smoother. I also had some tingling and a tight feeling from time to time on various places on my neck and face.

Within 8 weeks my neck looked even better and so did the jowl areas. Also the sagging on both sides of my mouth has been reduced.

At three months I have not seen much of a difference in the brow area. From the "before and after" photos it appears there is a slight lift. I am hoping that within the next 3 months I will see more of a difference.

I am 55 years old and did not want surgery. This procedure appears to have been a good choice for me. I would not hesitate to have it done again. Having a board certified plastic surgeon perform the ultherapy was even better! So far I think it has been worth it, and I will continue to post my results.

I am now at the 6 month point. It appears that my...

I am now at the 6 month point. It appears that my best results were at the 3 month mark, and then there was no more improvement. I have a very slight lift to my brows and my neck is a just a little tighter. The tightness I felt in my face is gone now. The changes are very subtle. No one has commented on any change to how I look. I was hoping to see bigger changes. My doctor says that I may still see improvement in the next few months. At this point, however, I am going to change my "worth it" to "undecided".
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

This doctor is a board certified plastic surgeon who is very knowledgeable as well as personable. Never was I uncomfortable asking him any questions or voicing any concerns. He spent a lot of time with me, and could not have been anymore professonal. I would highly recommend him.

Hi coraopolis,

Yay, so happy you are seeing results, can't wait to hear how it is in 3 more months. You mentioned you had pictures, we'd love to see them.

Thanks!