Upcoming TT (4 Kids, 2 C-sections)

Very comfortable with my doctor.He spent a good...

Very comfortable with my doctor.He spent a good amount of time talking to me.His staff was very friendly.Also his office is inside a major hospital.

I get my TT on May 7th.I am so nervous.Alot has to...

I get my TT on May 7th.

I am so nervous.Alot has to do because when I was 24 I had DVT's and Multiple PE's.(was caused by birth control)

I am no longer on Heprin or Lovenox.But the doctor will give me a shot of Lovenox after surgery.He's also keeping me in the hospital overnight which makes me feel a bit better.

My main problem is I am so scared of somthing happening to me and leaving my 4 kids.All because I want a flatter tummy.But after carrying 4 kids and having 2 Csections my tummy disgusts me.

I keep telling myself that after everything Ive went through I deserve this.And Im planning on taking all precautions.Like wearing compression stockings for the first week or so.

Anyways I will post before and after pics as soon as I get it done.

Just found out they scheduled it for May 3rd! Wow....

just found out they scheduled it for May 3rd! Wow...Im so nervous but excited.I keep looking at my tummy in the mirror and wondering what it will look like.I have never had a flat tummy.Even when I was young and weighed 115 pounds I had a little pouch.Its gonna be so weird!!

They sent me a prescription to get blood work done.So I guess Ill be doing that Monday.

I picked up a hot/cold pack today,2 bottles of hand sanatizer,2 bottles of antibacterial soap and a bottle of vitamin e oil for my scar once it starts healing.Im sure theres more I need but I cant think of it all.My minds going so fast.I keep myself from buying clothes.I want to real bad though but im not sure what size jeans Ill where after.

My daughters birthday is 6 days after my surgery..hopefully Im not to down to have cake and open presents

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon