Revised a Badly Botched Primary Septo/rhinoplasty - Pittsburgh, PA

I had a primary septo-rhinoplasty about 1.5 yrs...

I had a primary septo-rhinoplasty about 1.5 yrs ago. The results were very unsatisfactory, both functionally and aesthetically. I had a bone spur, asymmetry, a bulge on one side of my nose and I could not breathe through my right nostril. Dr Clavijo did an amazing job with such a complicated case. He had to harvest cartilage from my ear, fix the septum, fix the bones, fix the tip. The results are amazing and so far it's been the best medical care I received. Excellent surgeon, wonderful person.

I had a similar revision done. I'm glad you're pleased with your results so far. How has recovery been?
Thanks for sharing with us. I would love to see photos and I hope you keep us updated on your progress since its only been a few days so far. Good luck healing and congrats.

Finally photos

Here are a few pictures of before the revision and after the revision. The pictures speak for themselves.

Looks amazing. So happy it turned out wonderfully. I need a revision as well...
Wow, what a fantastic difference! You have to be thrilled. And it looks like the ear cartilage is holding up wonderfully thus far. Thank you for your review!
The recovery was better, partially because I knew what to expect, and mostly because I received much better post-op care.
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon