Can a Plastic Surgon Be my Primary Care Phy? - Pittsburgh, PA

To improve scaring around my mouth and chin

To improve scaring around my mouth and chin

So far so thrilled! I had Ulthera last Sat. and I...

So far so thrilled! I had Ulthera last Sat. and I can see improvement already. Any swelling was gone by the end of the day; and redness was gone by the time I got home. So when they say "no down time", they mean it! There really wasn't any pain involved w/the procedure; but more like a sensation. It was tolerable without taking anything for pain... however I did take a Tylenol when I got home and that was all I needed. Is Ulthera worth it? YES!

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.L is the most careing doctor I have ever met. I would never trust my face to any other doctor than Dr.L. I just wish he could be my PCP! He will always give an honest anwser... no over inflated hype... just the truth. I have had 3 procedures and do not regret any of them... I look like me; and not like someone else. He is a true artist! I can't thank him enough!

Hi jwdsewickley ,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Ulthera community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,