Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Pittsburgh, PA

Nervous! Excited! So much is going through my...

Nervous! Excited! So much is going through my head, constantly viewing you tube tummy tuck post op videos. I weigh 151 5"7 have two kids.
I am having my procedure in 3 days. I hope my recovery goes well.I have heard the drains and swelling are horrible. But recovery won't last forever. I choose to do this to make my confidence better, I hate how I've always had the pouch, even pre-pregnancy.I have never worn a bikini, and never ever had a flat stomach. I've been 112 and I'm 5'7 and still had flab and a pouch. I use to say "I'm the fastest skinny person"
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr barber is funny and made me feel at ease.

Congratulations on your decision to take control of your life! It will be worth it because it makes you happy. I am dealing with the recovery process now and it can be trying at times, but like you said recover will come and go! Good Luck!
Im gonna check back on u tomorrow night good luck again cant waite 7 more days for me
Good luck girl!!! :)
Good luck! I had my surgery 1 week ago today. I found that the day after surgery was the worst, and then it got a little better each day. Can't wait to see your pics and updates!
Good luck!! :)
Good luck hun
Good luck!! Anxious to see updates soon!
Gd luck for you tt are u excited?