Stop Looking for a Plastic Surgeon and Go Directly to Dr. Leong! - Pittsburgh, PA

I am a 60 year old female who wanted to rejuvenate...

I am a 60 year old female who wanted to rejuvenate my looks as much as possible without surgery. Dr. Leong has innovated a complete treatment plan that is getting dramatic results. And I am only in the middle of the procedures! His listening skills are excellent and he explains everything to completion. He and his staff are caring and help to alleviate all fears. It is a pleasure to visit his office.

To rid my face of lines around my mouth, sagging...

To rid my face of lines around my mouth, sagging jawline and other evidence of aging he started with Ultherapy. The following week I had my first vial of Sculptra. Six weeks later I had the second. Next week I am scheduled for the third and in six weeks after that I'll have my fourth and final treatment. Dr. Leong suggests that every subsequent year I get treated with one vial.

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yup - me too. I had a black eye after the first vial and had a bit of bruising on my checks the 2nd and 3rd times. But after that - all is good!
You must have been lucky w/ minimal bruising.. As I said, the first time I had the ultherapy and 1 vial of Sculpta combined..... and was not aware I shouldn't have taken any medication prior hence, I had quite some brusing on the cheeks...thou, I didn't take medication for the second visit as it was for sculptra only. I had the same if not more brusing even some black eyes but, I attributed it to having 2 vials at once. Of course it
went away along with the swelling... love love love the end results...
I did the Dysport as well about 3 weeks ago. I had my 3rd vial of Sculptra just last week and am scheduled for a 4th the last week of August. It is so funny to hear people's comments (who do not know that I am getting these treatments). They ask if I've changed by eye make-up or my foundation. As if :-)!
Pauline, I am so glad to hear your review of both Dr. Leong and the Ultherapy / Sculptra recommendation as you see I too have been to Dr. Leong initially for Ultherapy and then Sculptra as he recommened this to be the best course of action for my sagging 53 year old face.. I had the Ultherapy and 1st vial of Sculptra in May and returned 6 weeks later for 2 more vials of Sculptra administered at the same time due that I travel over 4 hours for the appt.. During my second visit I also opted for Dysport for my 11's. I can't tell you how pleased I am with the results so far and if I get no further improvement than this I will be totally satisfied... I did make another appt for Nov, to refresh the Dysport and at that time will decide if I want another vial of Scultra. Dr Leong is HIGHLY recommened by me and I did ALOT of research before I made the appt... I think just the fact I travel over 4 hours one way to see him is testiment in itself.

Glad you were pleased.