Skilled, Thorough, Professional, Caring - Pittsburgh, PA

It is clear that Dr. Leong loves what he does. He...

It is clear that Dr. Leong loves what he does. He takes the time to explain the mechanics behind each procedure and exactly what to expect. He is open, honest and 100% accurate every time. i have been going to Dr. Leong for almost 2 years now. I had the series of Sculptra injections, I have had Restalyne, and I routinely return to his office for Botox treatments. I have been 100% satisfied every time and look forward to each visit to his office. He remembers me, which makes me feel like a friend more than a patient.

Another significant plus to Dr. Leong is his trustworthiness. He has NEVER tried to sell me an unnecessary service, and has actually advised against a few things I have asked about. He really lives up to his "less is more" motto.

I would never even consider letting another doctor work on my face, and I have referred all of my friends to him when they have asked about who they should use.

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

There is just nothing about Dr. Leong that isn't spectacular. I was referred to him through a friend, and have become a lifelong patient!