Pittsburgh Has the Best in Dr. Leong - Pittsburgh, PA

I went to Dr Leong to treat the loss of volume in...

I went to Dr Leong to treat the loss of volume in my face. One of the huge downsides to being thin in your forties, I looked tired and somewhat drawn. Before seeing Dr Leong I had tried another doctor in the area for fillers in the tear trough area and it was a horrendous experience. I wound up very bruised and was unhappy with the result. Dr Leong understood my nervousness, he explained that he uses microcannulas which minimizes bruising and greatly reduces complications with the procedure. I only had mild swelling and a tiny bruise where the microcannula had been inserted, rather remarkable given that I'm fair. Dr Leong was incredibly polite, personable and thorough. I've had four sculptra treatments and though the result is subtle it has been well worth it. I used to do photo retouching for a living and Dr Leong is like a master retoucher, he brings out the best in you but the result is always natural. It doesn't look done and for that I'm very grateful. Honestly I cannot recommend Dr Leong highly enough. He is excellent at what he does.
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon