Pittsburgh Has the Best in Dr. Leong - Pittsburgh, PA

I went to Dr Leong to treat the loss of volume in...

I went to Dr Leong to treat the loss of volume in my face. One of the huge downsides to being thin in your forties, I looked tired and somewhat drawn. Before seeing Dr Leong I had tried another doctor in the area for fillers in the tear trough area and it was a horrendous experience. I wound up very bruised and was unhappy with the result. Dr Leong understood my nervousness, he explained that he uses microcannulas which minimizes bruising and greatly reduces complications with the procedure. I only had mild swelling and a tiny bruise where the microcannula had been inserted, rather remarkable given that I'm fair. Dr Leong was incredibly polite, personable and thorough. I've had four sculptra treatments and though the result is subtle it has been well worth it. I used to do photo retouching for a living and Dr Leong is like a master retoucher, he brings out the best in you but the result is always natural. It doesn't look done and for that I'm very grateful. Honestly I cannot recommend Dr Leong highly enough. He is excellent at what he does.
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello I am having the same concern as you did, am 43, very thin, look very tired, and very sunken in. I was considering jevederm voluma but am very nervous about the whole thing. Was going to have it done at the skin center which I'm sure your familiar with since you are from Pittsburgh. Can you tell me if you went to consultations first or just found this doctor and made the appointment? Glad it worked out for you and your happy with the results. I'm very nervous to spend over $1,000 to be unhappy with the results, would much rather pay double and be happy.

So glad to hear you found an injector with just the right touch for the results you were after. You mentioned you had your under eye area filled before with a different injector. I'm assuming that Sculptra wasn't used for that. Do you remember what filler you had placed under your eyes?

Hi Megan, I believe it was restylane. The problem wasn't so much the filler as the doctor not taking the time to talk to me and discern what was important to me in terms of 'rejuvenating' my look. The doctor's was more interested in her vision than what I wanted. She had a pygmalion complex, which was very problematic!