20 Year Old Revision Rhinoplasy - Pittsburgh, PA

Both Dr. Chiu and Sara are exceptional! I am...

Both Dr. Chiu and Sara are exceptional! I am EXTREMELY pleased with my experience with Dr. Chiu. From the moment I entered the office..I was impressed by the care and comfort Sara and Dr. Chiu provided. I was happy to be able to see, on a computer, my before picture and what Dr. Chiu projected to be my final outcome. This helped me to know that I was able to get the results I wanted. The surgery went well with just mild and expected discomfort. He softened the tip by removing some of it and also contoured the nostril area by making both sides more symmetrical. St Clair Hospital was great and kept me comfortable. Dr. Chiu even gave me a call to see how I was feeling from the surgery when I got home! My mother, father, and I were so happy and relieved to know I was in such caring and skilled hands. The outcome was amazing. Initially I noticed the difference that I was expecting, and I was just minimally swollen with no bruising. No one could guess that I had anything done, but commented on my makeup looking extra good! Dr. Chiu made my nose look less prominent, much more softer and balanced with my face. I have more confidence and don't worry about how my nose looks thanks to Dr. Chiu. He is everything that you could ask for in a surgeon.
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chiu took much time with me, and answered all of my questions throughout the entire process. His follow-up care is thorough and never rushed. I can't say enough about my positive experience with Dr. Chiu and Sara...I am so pleased and lucky to have met them!