Tear Trough Correction - Pittsburgh, PA

I hated my tear troughs (under eye bags) but was...

I hated my tear troughs (under eye bags) but was not ready to do a lower lid blepharoplasty. I was thrilled to find there were non-surgical options, but understood that injecting dermal fillers into the tear trough area required a lot of skill for good results. Hence, I set out to find a board-certified plastic surgeon with a good reputation and I am very happy with Dr. Leong.

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leong did an impeccable job correcting my tear troughs without surgery. He has a nuanced understanding of facial structure. And his conservative methods coupled with his obvious skill make for a truly natural and beautiful result. I will continue to see Dr. Leong for my facial needs as long as possible.

You are absolutely right that injecting fillers into the tear trough area requires quite a skill. I'm glad you have had such good results! Good job doing your homework & making sure you were in capable hands!!

I'm guessing this was your first experience with a filler. Did you notice anything you didn't expect or that surprised you?