Tear Trough Correction - Pittsburgh, PA

I hated my tear troughs (under eye bags) but was...

I hated my tear troughs (under eye bags) but was not ready to do a lower lid blepharoplasty. I was thrilled to find there were non-surgical options, but understood that injecting dermal fillers into the tear trough area required a lot of skill for good results. Hence, I set out to find a board-certified plastic surgeon with a good reputation and I am very happy with Dr. Leong.

I just had the tear troughs done by Dr. Leong on June 1st. It is the 12th now and I am still waiting for a completely "normal" look to appear. There was some swelling and some bruising, but I waited it out and it seemed to go down after about a week. Now, I have some discoloration. I'm hoping this is only temporary. I really like Dr. Leong and I am confident that it will be fixed either way....but you know how it is...we want results right away

You are absolutely right that injecting fillers into the tear trough area requires quite a skill. I'm glad you have had such good results! Good job doing your homework & making sure you were in capable hands!!

I'm guessing this was your first experience with a filler. Did you notice anything you didn't expect or that surprised you?

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leong did an impeccable job correcting my tear troughs without surgery. He has a nuanced understanding of facial structure. And his conservative methods coupled with his obvious skill make for a truly natural and beautiful result. I will continue to see Dr. Leong for my facial needs as long as possible.