A Much Needed Help for Under-eyes - Pittsburgh, PA

My first restylane injection under eyes. A very...

My first restylane injection under eyes. A very sensitive area and it was something I was afraid of. Dr. Leong put my mind at ease, but was also honest and real about everything involved in the procedure.
I love the results so far--healing nicely. There are a few concerns I have--a little discoloration that I am told is fairly normal. I am returning to the office for a make-up consultation so I'm confident--if the pigment is not completely back to normal by then--they will be willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure I am happy with the result.
As far as pain or discomfort, there was a little. The swelling lasted about 3 days and the bruising was visible under one eye for about a week. Now there is some discoloration/darkness. I hope that too will pass. But---the hollow circles, bags that previously covered my face (at least it looked like it to me prior to the procedure) are gone and that was something no makeup or creams could correct (trust me--I tried).
Hi! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I had a consultation with Dr. Leong and he recommended me Restylane as well. Do you mind me asking how is the discoloration in your eye now? Did you get the results you wanted? Thank you!!
Thank you for providing so much detail.  Let us know how the follow-up appointment goes regarding the discoloration.  We'd love to see some before/after pics of your eyes!
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leong was very honest and open about the procedure. He put my mind at ease. He made sure I knew all the risk factors and details involved with these types of filler injections. He told me everything--I felt really educated on the process when I left. I also felt welcome and know--come what may--I am able to call or return to the office with any questions/concerns. It is my face and they know how important it is to me!!! :)