Mole Removal Worth It - Pittsburgh, PA

I had 4 moles removed. I had two on my stomach...

I had 4 moles removed. I had two on my stomach that have bothered me my entire life. I had bought some red stuff on ebay for like $20 on my aesthetician saw some chemical burns on me and said I had probably bought compound w and said it would take forever and hurt (it did) she said I could get as many moles as they could do in 15 minutes for $50 so I was like why not. They gave me a shot of lidocaine in each mole then burned them. Each mole is healing on it's own time table as they were all different spots and sizes. I really only cared about the ones on my stomach. (the other 2 were one on my arm and one on my back that got annoyed by my bra ) The pic is the two on my stomach that still have some healing to do but I am really happy. the first two pics are old pics I had to look for so they aren't great quality, the last pic is from today.

Body Beautiful

I love the girls at body beautiful, they actually squeezed me in for this spur of the moment and did a great job. It was inexpensive and fixed something that has annoyed me for years for next to nothing.