Mole Removal Worth It - Pittsburgh, PA

I had 4 moles removed. I had two on my stomach...

I had 4 moles removed. I had two on my stomach that have bothered me my entire life. I had bought some red stuff on ebay for like $20 on my aesthetician saw some chemical burns on me and said I had probably bought compound w and said it would take forever and hurt (it did) she said I could get as many moles as they could do in 15 minutes for $50 so I was like why not. They gave me a shot of lidocaine in each mole then burned them. Each mole is healing on it's own time table as they were all different spots and sizes. I really only cared about the ones on my stomach. (the other 2 were one on my arm and one on my back that got annoyed by my bra ) The pic is the two on my stomach that still have some healing to do but I am really happy. the first two pics are old pics I had to look for so they aren't great quality, the last pic is from today.

They called it a cyst, but it was hard like a little bb, it may have been a wart and they just didn't want to offend me. It was right where the under-wire always rubbed from my bra on the inside half way up, so it may have been more akin to a skin tag. I actually went in all hysterical because I was like "BUMP ON MY BREAST! GONNA DIE" They just laughed and hit me with the freeze stuff. It turned brown then fell off. It was pink for like a month, now I can't even find where it was.
I would be nervous to have stuff done on my face though, unless I saw a lot of pics!

Oh, you poor thing! I don't blame you for being freaked out about a mysterious bump on your breast - I think any less of a response would be more worrisome. So glad it turned out to be such a simple fix!!

They might do a free touch up if you ask. I had a skin colored bump frozen off my breast and it just fell off and was pink for awhile, great results, that was at my GP's office. I just feel at the one on my back, it's in a really awkward spot.
Body Beautiful

I love the girls at body beautiful, they actually squeezed me in for this spur of the moment and did a great job. It was inexpensive and fixed something that has annoyed me for years for next to nothing.