Lower Abs, Flanks, Arms - 37yrs old @ 190lbs - Pittsburgh, PA

After years a of diet fades and hard work outs,...

After years a of diet fades and hard work outs, even starving myself for months. I could not get rid of that much weight. I had so many problem areas. I needed the extra push. My abs were the worse. So big, and I had big shoulders on top of that, with very fat arms. After 4yrs of contemplating. I finally decided to go for lipo. I'm very nervous about such procedures, I can not endure or stand to get my blood taken. But my doctor, Dr. Raymond Capone JR, his office and staff were so amazing! Very professional, attentive, helpful, meticulous and give amazing patient /doctor attention. The cost I have above is JUST THE LIPO cost. I just had this done on Tuesday. since yesterday, I can drive. Two days later, I no longer needed pain pills. I am bruised, but it looks worse then it feels. Sorry for the blurriness in the photos. the mirror I used had been in my storage room for years. I didn't dust it off. I will get much better photos from the office. The toughest part, was pulling off the dressings - shave! remember to shave your arms! or where ever you plan to get work done!

Day 6 post op - will post more photos in a few days.

day 6 post op, I drove around getting a few things for the house. I woke up, not so sore, but a little tender around flanks and sides of my abs. Arms feel just fine. Weighed myself, I'm 180. I forgot to mention. I am 5'3 @ 190lbs. This is the biggest I have EVER been. I wear size 10 in clothes and has to be L for my tops. One week, I'm down 10lbs. Visually I can see some kind of results. I am still swollen. The decline in weight - is a positive indicator! I just bought additional compression garments for arms. I will also be doing inner and outer thighs. Depending how the abs look, could do them again around March2015. To do this, a solid full week off is very ideal. It's better not to push yourself right back to work, you could jeopardize GOOD results. I see parts of my stomach, still bruised. Some parts are turning yellow - which means I'm healing. Still very happy I did this, I wish I would of done this sooner!! Can't wait to be beach ready for 2015. Maybe I could actually wear a bikini!!!

Check - up on my 6th day post op (08/17 was 5th day post-op)

Sorry for the last entry. Should indicted - 08/17 was my 5th day post op. Went to see my P.S. Said I'm doing very well in recovery. I love my P.S! He's so intuitive, attentive , and does not rush you as a patient when you want to talk to him. He's wonderful! I had a message on my 3rd day post-op. With all the tenderness. One would think, how in the "bleep!" can anyone touch me there. By the M.T. was very experience and handled everything wonderfully! I see a difference - especially today. My compression garment is not as snug as it was a few days ago, I think I may have to get a smaller size - already! I came up with a theory - Fat is attracted to fat. I was a heavy protein consumer. After the surgery, I can't even stand the smell of many types of protein. I finally had one hard boiled egg today, with a 1/2 slice of toast and blanched cauliflower for breakfast. Oh, and the 2 cups of coffee 1 sugar packet each cup. My sister brought me a pizza (super spoiler) yesterday. I took a teaspoon of a bite and was finished. Maybe I'm still in recovery. Yet I certainly do not crave the foods I use to.

Over all - I am very happy with these results - thus far. I'm already planning for my thighs and possibly my abs to be done. Depending what my abs look like once the swelling goes down.

Day 8 post op

The photos I am sharing were taken very late last night, more so 12:30am on day 8. It's amazing how a few hours of sleep, something changes. Abs look a little flatter this morning! I feel great! had a bit of a scare cause I thought I had loose skin hanging from my arms which made them almost look like bat wings. I forgot, I'm only on my day 8 post op. Later on that night, I was looking at my arms again, it's not what I thought it was. my flanks look amazing! barley a roll, tiny little crease. But nothing to go batty over. my abs are getting flatter everyday, the swelling is going down. Bruising is still there. My sides are more tender then the center. My incisions do not look so bad. very small. I started calculating my calories, trying to keep them below 2,000. I can't go back to the gym for another week. I can not wait! I have so much pent up energy! I measure my waist line, and I dropped 1/2 a inch. in one week! measured my arms, also 1/2 inch!

11 Post Op

Had another massage yesterday - to move the fluid around. My, P.S has thought of EVERYTHING! I feel absolutely wonderful! I'm so happy I did this. My only complaint - I wish I would do this during winter. Wearing these compression garments under your clothes in 80 degrees and humid is a real bear! To me, besides coming home on the first day and the ride home. Were the two toughest situations to handle during this whole process. I've been cheating at night,taking my arm compression garment off. OHHH, it feels so good. anyone know what arm shaper is good to buy? I see compression garments by standard sports labels. But that's all. I have not been back to the gym, just trying to keep the calorie intake low for now. When I can switch to shaper garments, I'll go to the gym. I don't want to walk in there, with these garments on my arms. It's already a little odd when I'm out at the store, I feel eyes on me . :)

2 weeks post op!

Less bruising in mostly all areas. Only lower abs still very small bruising. Just wanted to update. Took photos with a dusty mirror and not very good lighting. My apologies! Have my 3 week post op appointment next week! Feel so great! So very happy with the results!

24days post op! @176lbs!

I've been eating less and working out more! Three weeks, I'm down 14lbs! So excited!!!! Can't wait to do my thighs. After two months , depending on what my abs look like, I may do them again!

24days post op photos

Computer froze during load

26 post op - My favorite dress

a year ago. I bought this dress to attend my cousins funeral. I loved the way it looked on the rack, and I loved it even more when I wore it. However, I knew I didn't have the body. My stomach was very large, much like the first photo before my lipo procedure. Today is my 26th day post op. I'm hopeful , and was hoping I look better , now, in this dress. I think i need to lose another 15 pounds. It's still too soon. I've been eating less, taking long walks. trying to stay active. I'm going to wear my shaper compression garment and my other compression garment given to me right after surgery. The one garment is getting more loose. I like the support, it extends to my upper abdomen. any suggestions for good shaper compression garments for abs?

26 day post op - correction.

COUSINS WEDDING!!! SO SORRY! lol !

37days Post-op -

Lost 1.5 inches off the waist, 2 inches off hips. and down another 6 pds! YIPPIE!!!!!! Today I weigh in at 169pds. My goal is 160 by October 8th! I've been eating less. Not so much forcing myself to eat less, just not very hungry. SOOOO HAPPY about todays measurements! YAY!!!! Now I'm thinking, I want implants. My breast look - um TOO NATURAL! LOL .... I'd like them perkier and bigger! :) How's everyone's Thursday!? I'm so excited it's the weekend. I actually feel like going out! Instead of hiding! :)
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Capone is very attentive, meticulous, through, responsive, PROFESSIONAL! I am SO happy I chose him ! I was on the search for other surgeons, I personally consulted with 4 others in the area. I have to say, he has the MOST experience, and he truly strives for perfection! I am a real chicken with it comes to needles, but his staff, his nurse, everyone made me comfortable. All I remember was, I was laying on the table, the anesthesiologist asked me, let me know when you feel something. I responded "ok", and then I woke up in compression garments. Dr. Capone saw I was groggy and waking up, tells me, "You're in recovery." I plan on another procedure for my thighs, and no hesitation, I will be going to see Dr. Capone. I have already personally referred my cousin and my sister to Dr. Capone.

Did you go out on the weekend? Happy Taco Tuesday!
I did Bella - my friend has a cigar lounge. Looks like a standard living room. I was there, and did a little shopping. I visited a friend of mine that lives right next to this apple orchard. Lots of fun. I got that look, they don't want to say ," hey you lost weight." fear it may insult me. But you can see the eyes looking you up and down! Happy taco Tuesday to you! lol . I'm trying to be good. So I keep the starches low. Did you do anything on the weekend?!
Nothing Exciting,just chilled and starting my running again. :) I am getting ready for Vegas next Wednesday! YAY!:) I try to stay way from carbs too but i love em" :)
You look great!
Thank you Jill!!
You're looking great! Can definitely tell you've lost weight. Amazing how the weight loss really affects the girls! I've lost about 80 lbs and the last 40 really made them sag! I guess its a trade-off! But that's why we have great plastic surgeons! I'm having a lift and lipo of abs, thighs, back and flanks on Thursday, then xl implants asap. Hang in there and best of luck!
Hi Newtatas74 - best of luck on Thursday! Post reviews! I'm doing my thighs and abs again (depending on what they look like in December) in December. Was thinking of doing my back, not sure. I've only been eating less. I eat a little of everything, just more careful how many calories I consume. Calories DO matter :) Thank you for the comments! Loads of luck on Thursday!
**If I do abs again, I have to wait till Mark, just thighs, will be December.
* I mean *MARCH
Well you're definitely looking great! I'll be posting updates throughout my recovery. Probably won't be on here as much as some are, but I'll make sure I update. Others' reviews on their progress has helped me so much!
looking Good! Oct 8th is my sister's Birthday! you will get there:)
It's so tough on certain days. Then I look at my old photos and remember what I wanted to accomplish! Thank you Bella!!!!
That's good motivation,say focused Muneca. You're Welcome. Have a Great Weekend.
I sure can see the difference. U go girl.
Thank you ColoradoMaiden! :)
Looking good girl!  Thanks for all the review updates, I hope you keep them coming!  You look amazing in that dress :)
Thank you JILL!!!!!
You look great! Thanks for sharing your story! Keep up the good work!
Thank you MENA1 !!!
looking good!
Thank you Deetampa!!!
Sorry about your cousin. Your dress is very elegant and you're looking Good.
OOPS! I meant to say cousins WEDDING! LOL! OH GOODNESS! Thanks Bella!
Thank God,i was a little sad to hear that. You're Welcome. :) Happy Monday!