Not So Sure - Pittsburgh, PA

Returned in October 2013 to address some concerns...

Returned in October 2013 to address some concerns about my lifestyle lift. Dr Hurwitz gave me dimples during my surgery, which I did not request, that left pockets on the sides of my mouth. He gave me filler injections which cost $300.00. These did nothing for the problem. Everyday I look into the mirror and see these horrible deformities that I must live with. Be Careful and do research before having the surgery. GOOD LUCK.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Nice man, not skilled in anything that doesn't involve a simple ba.. Trust me be careful.
I appreciate all feedback - positive, negative or neutral - as it helps me to provide the best possible care to my patients. While I cannot address the specifics of this review, I would like to provide some information about plastic surgery in general, and my practice specifically. First, the best results are achieved when the patient and the doctor work in concert to create the desired aesthetic effect. At the end of the day, the patient can choose to follow the recommended course of action, or decide to try something else.. The vast majority of my patients are completely satisfied with the results of their procedures. A small percentage do require some revision work, and in these cases I typically waive my fee. I will even do this for patients who, in the rarest of cases, require more than one revision. My door is always open to all of my patients - current or former - to discuss any outstanding concerns.
I'm sorry you had bad results with the LSL. Don't feel alone. There are many of us out here with the same types of complaints. I hope you can find a way to heal. Keep us informed. Best, Chrystal
Thank you so much for sharing! What all did you have done as part of your Lifestyle Lift?
I also had my upper eyelids done, which cost extra.
I am sorry to hear that your experience was unsuccessful. In this community we share photo so that we can to judge the outcome. To see what you see and if the doctor is worth seeing perhaps on a different matter. I had thought about using this doctor.... Please keep me informed.