Cortex Laser -Pittsburgh, PA

Dr.Leong and his staff have been so kind and very...

Dr.Leong and his staff have been so kind and very profesional . He takes the time to talk w/ you and learns who you are ,he is very honest! I am very happy to have found him. I am very excited to say that his generosity and his referral for me to try his Co2 corrtex laser is a blessing and dream come true, as well as the starlux laser. I have been praying for yrs. to get the burn scars off my face so i can see who i am. I want to look at my face and see me &happiness and not the scars that were put there. Thank you Dr. Leong for giving me the chance to see if this might help and giving a piece of my life back little by little. I am very proud to have a loving Dr. like you! I will keep all posted to see how it goes, i am scared.
Sincerely, Cyndee Lynn

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the laser treatment community.

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon