Juvederm Lip Enhancement - Pittsburgh, PA

I have a small upper lip and was hoping to have...

I have a small upper lip and was hoping to have more fullness.
Excellent! I had juvaderm lip enhancement performed about 2 years ago at a different office. I paid $650 then, they numbed me with a dental block and although I loved the results, it was extremely painful and costly. I went to Dr. Wooten's office this time (I had previously had a partial rhinoplasty performed by her) and saw her physician assistant, Marissa Casoli for the procedure. The office staff was great getting me an appointment that worked with my difficult schedule. I was numbed with some type of cream which worked better than the dental block I previously used. Her technique was also quite different than my previous procedure. She used a flexible needle and inserted it in the corners of my mouth. I felt a pinch of pain but no where near the pain I had felt two years ago. Ms. Casoli was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. I did bruise quite a bit after the procedure but I believe this Is just what my body does. I was also sent home with a fancy little ice pack ( it's the little things: ) ). I am so happy with the result. I will only go to Dr. Wooten's office to have any procedure in the future! Also the price is better than anyone else in the city!
Did the Juvederm last the full two years after your first injections that you mentioned?  Just curious.  Thanks for sharing- glad you've found an injector that you like, that is key.  We'd love to see some before and after pics if you have them.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Performed by Marissa Casoli.