great rhinoplasty results!! - Pittsburgh, PA

I had a septoplasty/rhinoplasty with Dr. Grant...

I had a septoplasty/rhinoplasty with Dr. Grant Gillman two weeks ago. The whole experience has been worth it so far. Dr. Gillman is extremely knowledgable, comforting, and experienced. My nose was extremely crooked and my septum was very deviated. He corrected the crookedness and shaved the bump down on the bridge of my nose. My nose is not laser straight afterwards BUT it is a HUGE improvement, and I am very glad that I had it done. My nose is still swollen, as it will be for another year. I have extremely THICK skin, so this procedure was a huge challenge for any plastic surgeon. Thick, porous skin, crooked nasal bones, twisted cartilage, and deviated septum makes for a very challenging procedure. I do not think I would trust anyone else with it in the area. Not only is a he a plastic surgeon, but he is an ENT, which is essential for nasal surgeries, as there are a multitude of things that could cause problems with subpar surgeons. There was not much online about this surgeon as far as reviews when I chose him, so I'm writing this review as a help to anyone who is considering this in the Pittsburgh area. The total cost of my procedure was $6000. The surgeon's fee was $5000, hospital fee was $700, and anesthesia fee was $300. The septoplasty was covered by my insurance. Hope this helps anyone on the fence.
Could u pm me more info ? I am between Dr. Gillman and another doctor... I am undecided. Please lmk how you are with your results?
Hello! I am seriously thinking about going to Dr. Gillman.. First of all, I loved his personality and we were completely on the same page about my nose and expectations....could you please PM me with more info!? I would really appreciate it!
Thank you for your review! I am meeting with Dr. Gillman tomorrow for a rhinoplasty consult and this is very helfpul.
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon. Very glad I chose him.