Great Result with Restylane in Tear Troughs - Pittsburgh, PA

I had a lower lid bleph several years ago that...

I had a lower lid bleph several years ago that left my tear troughs looking very hollow. I had Perlane injected there in the past (haven't had it done for four years so I was sure all the product was gone) but it left a slight bluish tint especially in florescent lighting. After careful review I decided to go with Restylane and I couldn't be happier. The improvement in that area was significant - it not only plumped the area but also filled out all of the wrinkling that occurred because of the fat pad being removed by my previous surgery. I will definitely continue to have this done as I looked at that area critically every single day! I found with the Perlane that the results lasted at least one year and I hoping to achieve a similar time frame for results with the Restylane. Just be sure to do diligent research and only trust yourself to the hands of a very experienced cosmetic surgeon with tons of experience in the specific area you are having treated.

Dr. Paul Leong

Dr. Leong was excellent. He took a long time to talk with me before the procedure and made sure I fully understood the process (even though I had the area injected before and felt very comfortable with having this done). His office staff talked me through directions (as I got lost in Pittsburgh and was 45 min late for my appointment) and were extremely courteous. I did careful research online before choosing Dr. Leong and drove 4.5 hours to receive treatment from him as he does many "tear trough" injections . I was a little swollen the next day but only one tiny bruise (Dr. Leone used a cannula and I had seen the technique demonstrated online). I would recommend Dr. Leone to anyone. I have been to several cosmetic surgeons over the years and they were all highly recommended and skilled professionals but I will be returning to Dr. Leone for my tear troughs! Although I didn't rate Dr. Leone on his follow up (as I haven't had any yet) I can say he let me know that does not charge patients for follow up visits and he encourages his patients to have a follow up to be sure they are completely satisfied with their treatment (as I live so far away I probably will not schedule a follow up until I need more filler injected).

I know it's been a year and not sure you still check or get comments but I am also wanting to have the same thing done. Do you know how much restylene was used on both eyes and the approximate amount it cost per eye?

That is great that your under eye filler turned out so well!

From what you have shared, I'm assuming you had a different injector when you did the Perlane in the past, is that correct?