Fat Graphting - Pittsburgh, PA

I had the fat transfer done. I got very swollen...

I had the fat transfer done. I got very swollen and some bruising. The swelling has gone down enough that I can now go outside. The bruises are fading. I no longer have the wrinkles on my chin which was from having radiation.I also had acne scars on my cheeks that are know gone. I am hoping that These areas stay full and the fat cells take hold.

Fat transfer after 9 months

The fat transfer has only made a small improvement. I guess the loss of blood supply due to having radiation has caused the fat cells to reabsorb. I have had restalin injections, but only temporary. I am going back for a longer lasting filler.
Dr, Hurwits

Dr. Hurwits took his time and did a wonderful job on my face. He has seen me twice already since my procedure. So far I am very pleased with the results.

Welcome bck long time no updates....any pics?
I will try to add a picture. The doctor did tell me that about only 5% off the fat cells will take. He was very honest. My situation is a bit different because I had radiation to my lower face. The blood supply is not there. I will just go for temporary injections when I am financially ready.
Ok great yes do take your time during the healing process!
Welcome!