Excellent Experience! - Pittsburgh, PA

Hi, I am 39 year old male and a few years back I...

Hi, I am 39 year old male and a few years back I have heard about all of the new innovations in inject-able fillers and after seeing a few unwanted "lines" I figured I would give it a shot.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Dysport community.

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Leong on the internet using a Google search. I am giving him this rating because of his outstanding work and his excellent staff. I looked online and I am very grateful that Dr. Leong was at the top of the list. I have been going to Ideal Facial Plastic Surgery now ever since. His staff always make me feel very comfortable and I always have experienced very short appointment and wait times. I believe that I have never felt more comfortable and relaxed in this kind of environment not to mention Dr. Leong's fantastic work that he has always performed. I urge anyone who is interested in these type of procedures too not hesitate to call this office and make an appointment. I am 100% more confident with my appearance and feel years younger. I promise you will not be disappointed!