Day One of Invisalign Treatment - Pittsburgh, PA

Today is day one of invisalign. Teeth a little...

Today is day one of invisalign. Teeth a little sore but not as bad as I was expecting. First tray fits and looks great. Not bothering my gums or cheeks at all. However I looked at my second set and the attachemnts on it and it doesn't look so great. I have to get a lot of attachments and most of them are on my front top teeth. Take away attachments and this thing would be a breeze. I have an awesome ortho so I think Ill be ok. It will be worth it and so much better than braces. Cost $4800 including 10% off for paying all up front.
King Orthodontics

King Ortho is the best invisalign provider in Pittsburgh and top 2% in the country.

I got mine a few days after you. The first few days were tough. My toungue was swollen and my teeth hurt. By day three I was ok. I'm afraid to look at my next set. I can already fee and see a difference in my teeth. I look forward to your updates

I'm glad they let you get used to the trays before adding the attachments. At least that seems like it would help ease you in. Do you feel that way, or would you have preferred to have just done everything all at once.

I started mine in July and ended up getting a mouth full of those button attachment things. Its ok now, but I did have problems with tons of saliva and a lisp...oh and there was a really sharp part on my lower ones which caused a great deal of pain. I went to the drug store and purchased some baby ambesol which just numbs the area. I don't need to use it anymore though and I change my trays at night just before bed and also take an advil and I have minimal pain. I do notice though when I've had them out longer than I should its a little painful getting the trays back in.