Careprost (Generic Brand Latisse/bimatoprost) - Pittsburgh, PA

I bought bimatoprost under the Careprost brand...

I bought bimatoprost under the Careprost brand since Latisse is just repackaged glaucoma drops. It's under $13 for a 3 mL bottle plus shipping. It doesn't come with brushes, so I purchased an eyeliner brush. I am almost six weeks in of daily use, and I doubt even half the bottle is gone. Also, I try to clean the brush with hot water and Listerine to prevent contamination.
It took about five weeks of no results before I discovered about 10 lashes longer than the rest. I am very excited because a review on youtube said that once those few lashes appear, the rest are soon to follow.

Please tell me where did you buy the Careorost? I would like to order a couple of bottles.
Hi, Sorry I did not see your post earlier. I got it from "all day pharmacy". I know we are not allowed to post links, but you can find it. It is the cheapest place I found in terms of price on a lot of different products and on shipping because if you pay with online with a check, shipping goes from $25 to $15.
Thank you!!!
You are so patient to continue using the product for so long before seeing results, I had a really hard time sticking with it when I tried Latisse.  Do you use it on your bottom lashes too?
Hi, I guess when you're so many weeks into it and seeing nothing, you think "I can't stop now!" But yeah, it was disheartening at times. I don't use it on my bottom lashes, partially because I am afraid of discoloration and partially because it can cause tiny irritating hairs to grow on the inner edges of your eye. I read a review where someone had to pluck them. Ouch!
Ugh the thought of plucking them gives me the heeby jeebies (sp?)!