Should Have Done It Years Ago - Pittsburgh, PA

I had my procedure a few months ago and boy am I...

I had my procedure a few months ago and boy am I glad I did it!

The recovery was relatively easy. The most difficult part of recovery was getting in and out of bed the first few days because you would be surprised how much you use your chest! I would definitely suggest sleeping in a recliner chair if that is an option for you.

The implants felt so bizarre at first (like small medicine balls under your skin sagging down) but I got used to them pretty quickly. Within about a week or two I had completely forgotten about my surgery until I ran into friends who were shocked to see my new addition. One thing that I recommend to anyone who plans to have this surgery is to invest in a kamelback backpack and some stool softeners. The backpack was extremely convenient and helped keep me hydrated from the dry mouth associated with pain pills.

Please note that stretch marks ARE common, especially if you are prone to getting them. I went from a 38A to a 38D so I was expecting to have awful stretch marks, however mine have faded significantly in the past few weeks (I am only 2 months post-op). Aside from the stretch marks my breasts look beautiful and natural. Friends and family are always complimenting me on how natural they both look and feel :)

About my surgery:
38A beforehand, 38D afterwards
475cc Mentor Memorygel silicone implants placed submuscular through inframammary incisions

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I had thought about having the surgery for years, and upon entering Dr. Antimarino's office I knew that I had found the right doctor for me. He was very understanding of my needs and concerns, and worked with me to select the size that best fit my build.

Look great, funny my Fiancee and I wee joking about using one of our kamelbacks. Actually it would wor great. Geat minds thin alike! Happy healing!! I had my surgery July 25th! I am very happy! There are some great stretch mark creams on the market sooner you use them the better the result!

Thanks for sharing. You look very nice. The Kamelback is a great suggestion that I'm sure lots of ladies will note and use! Also: the stretch marks. Something I hadn't really thought of.

Hope you enjoy your new girls!