355cc Sientras - 31 years old, 5'6, 110lbs.

I went to Dr. Fernau for labiaplasty and a breast...

I went to Dr. Fernau for labiaplasty and a breast augmentation. I have always been self conscious about my appearance in those areas up until now. Dr. Fernau assured me that I was a great candidate for these procedures and would be well taken care of. His entire staff is extremely wonderful as well! I felt very comfortable calling the office, and especially Sheila at any given time with any questions and concerns. Not only are you their patient, but also a "friend" as well which is very comforting. I truly appreciated the fact that you aren't on a "time crunch" either. Dr. Fernau and his staff are willing to take the time to ensure that you are well informed regarding every aspect prior to surgery and post-op. Cosmetic surgery is a life altering change and I can truly say that Dr. Fernau and his staff have truly exceeded my expectations. I am beyond satisfied with choosing him as my surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

The 4-1-1 on Me & The New "Girls"!

Sooooo, I wish I would have came across this site prior to my BA! It's such a great resource and I love reading everyone's experiences. I figured that I would share a bit about myself...I've always wanted fuller breasts. I was never really happy with my anatomy up top. I always felt like they flew out to the sides and I had zero cleavage, haha

I went to a consultation about two years ago but I wasn't serious enough about it. I had a consultation with Dr. Fernau in November of 2013. I booked my surgery that day! I just buckled down and did it! I scheduled it 3 months in advance...no turning back! I'm almost 8 weeks post op, and while I'm still getting used to them and feeling like they're a "part of my body", I'm glad I did it! For the most part, I didn't have any pain, more of discomfort if anything. My biggest setback was getting out of bed. Sleeping on my back was a huge adjustment for me. I'm a bad sleeper (insomniac) as it is!

I tend to be a very anxious, perfectionist type of person...so if I could give any of you ladies out there some advice it would be - BE PATIENT with your breasts. :) At first, I definitely wasn't. I'll be the first to admit that! Plastic surgeons aren't "magicians". Although, my PS was pretty close to one, lol. :) He was willing to address or fix any concern I had. It's truly how amazing your breasts change in the following weeks after an augmentation. At first I felt like they looked like rockets! Haha They have dropped and fluffed out so much since then! So, give it time! I think (and this especially goes for myself as well) that we expect to walk out of surgery that day with 2 perfect "melons" on our chest. Everyone's anatomy and shape is different. Give your body time to adjust to them and in time, you will be happy with your results! So hang in there! It's a process! :) I will try to post pics at some point...Thanks ladies!

Pics Throughout My BA Journey.

Most of these are from my first few weeks post-op, but you can still see the changes. I haven't taken any recent ones in forever though but I do think I'm close to final results being 3 months out. :)

8 Months Post-Op

Since I've been slacking, here are a few updated pics from the past few months!

More summer pics that I forgot of the "girls"

Once again, I'm soooo glad that I had this done. I definitely have more confidence - all over! Thank you to Dr. Fernau & his lovely staff! :)

Last weekend of Summer!