Works

I'm a African American and I had the vi peel done...

I'm a African American and I had the vi peel done two weeks ago and going for my second one this Friday and I already see results.The treatment did not hurt at all...also I have been dealing with ache since my early terns (36 now) and have scarring...I'm happy with the results....Ive had chemical peeps before and never seen results like the Vi peel.....I give the procedure a thumbs up.

after 1st vi peel pics

vi peel after 1st peel

2 nd peel.day two

Well this is day two of my second peel. Nothing special going on. Face is not tight, irritated or anything...so far so good. I hope to see even better results this time. Also bought some products from the Precision Skincare line that my Dr recommended. So I cant wait to use them to keep my new skin results up to par. I will try to update pics when / after I peel.

3 rd day

I'm peeling around my mouth and on cheeks and chin. I feel a tingly sensation but nothing awful. I cant wait to see the results of this second peel..I feel that I will like the results. I will be getting another peel next month then I will be done for the year. I also bought some Revision Skin care products for long term care....#very hopeful

6th day

Well I can see more clearer skin with this second peel. I still have some peeling, but nothing much. Also my problem areas are my cheeks and large pores. My pores have shrunk and the spots on my cheeks have lightened..so I can truly say that this product works for me. I have one more peel next month and hope I have even better results. Also will be using Revision Skincare product line to keep up the results of my peels. Will update pictures later.

6th day photos

Pittman Plastic Surgery

Yes...I can see the changes also....cant wait for more results to come thru.

From the photos you posted it looks like there was some really nice texture changes on your right cheek. Is that what you are seeing irl as well?

That is interesting about the tingling sensation. Maybe just from the skin being so fresh? I do hope you love the results and will look forward to hearing! :)

Yes..I did my research and you can get your first set of treatments every two to three weeks until you get your desired results...no more than four though is recommended. Then after that two to three times a year.

Wow, I didn't realize you could have the peels done so closely together. Please keep us posted on if your skin gets sensitive or has any extra redness this time.