Radiesse and Restylane for Tear Trough and Cheek Area - Pinole, CA

I went in with a considerable loss of volume in my...

I went in with a considerable loss of volume in my cheeks just from aging.(I am 45 and )Along with the cheek volume loss, it caused my nasolabial folds to be more pronounced and I had considerable crinkling under my eyes where the cheeks meet the tear trough area. This had made my face looked dragged down and I felt I looked so much older.

Dr. Mabrie used a combination of radiesse for the cheek and nasolabial folds and did the restaylane in the tear trough area. I was so pleased!! He literally took me back 5 years and made me look like me again!! There was some bruising this time but it was soooo minimal it could be hidden with some coverup and lasted about 6 days. In the past, I had no bruising at all so I am not complaining. He is extremely talented. I have relocated to the east coast but I definitely would consider flying cross country for his skillful expertise and critical eye on touch ups in 6 mos. He's so worth it!!

I might add that because of my relatively low...

I might add that because of my relatively low weight and fair skin, I have aged a bit faster than your average 45 year old in the face area.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

By reading all of his responses to questions on Real Self and reading reviews online from current clients besides watching his videos using the cannula technique for the tear trough area. Dr. Mabrie is amazing. He has such an eye for what looks natural, in proportion and attractive in a face.

I have low weight and fair skin too. I didn't realize that predisposed us to early signs of aging - ugh!

I'm so glad to hear that things turned out so well for you!! Do you feel the cheeks look a little more defined than you naturally had, or are they pretty much just returned to exactly how you were 5 years ago?

I am sure it isn't true of everyone, but I have seen alot of slimmer women with lower body fat who look older in the face because of volume / facial fat loss. I don't think it predisposes you to aging, but it can make your face look older. I don't think that my cheeks were necessarily more any more defined than they were 5 years ago, but that is Dr. Mabrie's talent and why it looks so natural. He brings it back just enough without taking it too far.

That is a good balance to strike! Glad you have found an injector you trust - so important! :)