Don't Know What to Expect

Hello my name is Meghan very new to this site ....

Hello my name is Meghan very new to this site . But anyways I always wanted a bbl but don't know what to expect , I am planning and hoping to get it in March of 2014, I hope everything go's as I plan... If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it I have so many questions its crazy . Thanks everyone ..

Had a question

I want a bbl and I need hips too lol but I am only 130 pounds do I have enough fat ??

I'm kinda confused

Ok I have been to a lot of doctors. The first doctor I put 500 down to lock in my price but then I saw a lot of bad reviews . So now I am going to dr .Hasan in Miami fl but I'm a little confused I had 3 kids so my stomach is not the greatest and I was wondering if I would need a tummy tuck with my bbl to have a flat stomach. Some doctors told me I would need it and some tell me I don't so I don't know if it's a money thing or what . But if u know please share with me .thanks

A MONTH AWAY , FEELS LIKE YEARS AWAY

Hey dolls... I just can't wait for my sx date to come it's only a month away and I feel like it's years from now . I talked to my coordinator Diana Santacurz today and she gave me a sooner date .Does anyone know of some cheap hotels if so please inform me thanks ....

Diana Santacurz

Ok dolls I have to say Diana has her stuff on point . I see all these dolls saying there coordinators r sweet but getting everything mixed up.. Now I am not saying there bad in any kind of way cause we all make mistakes but my coordinator is the best .... I just wanted to show her a little love ??????
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon