Don't Know What to Expect

Hello my name is Meghan very new to this site ....

Hello my name is Meghan very new to this site . But anyways I always wanted a bbl but don't know what to expect , I am planning and hoping to get it in March of 2014, I hope everything go's as I plan... If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it I have so many questions its crazy . Thanks everyone ..

Had a question

I want a bbl and I need hips too lol but I am only 130 pounds do I have enough fat ??

I'm kinda confused

Ok I have been to a lot of doctors. The first doctor I put 500 down to lock in my price but then I saw a lot of bad reviews . So now I am going to dr .Hasan in Miami fl but I'm a little confused I had 3 kids so my stomach is not the greatest and I was wondering if I would need a tummy tuck with my bbl to have a flat stomach. Some doctors told me I would need it and some tell me I don't so I don't know if it's a money thing or what . But if u know please share with me .thanks

A MONTH AWAY , FEELS LIKE YEARS AWAY

Hey dolls... I just can't wait for my sx date to come it's only a month away and I feel like it's years from now . I talked to my coordinator Diana Santacurz today and she gave me a sooner date .Does anyone know of some cheap hotels if so please inform me thanks ....

Diana Santacurz

Ok dolls I have to say Diana has her stuff on point . I see all these dolls saying there coordinators r sweet but getting everything mixed up.. Now I am not saying there bad in any kind of way cause we all make mistakes but my coordinator is the best .... I just wanted to show her a little love ??????
Dr .Hasan

Hey did you get your surgery?
Hey megan, where is your Dr located? I live Pinellas county as well. And when is your date?
In Miami girl ...... wow I found some close to me lol ... my sx date is May 16th .
Ok thanks so much ..... and yes I am done having kids
Hey Doll. Some docs are really good at getting your stomach pretty flat without a tummy tuck. If you are not finish having children then I would hold off on a TT. Check out some docs before and after pics that have done ab lipo without TT on patients whose tummies are a bit more stretched out.
Drink ensure with protein If you want to gain some extra weight . I know since I had babies all my weight gain go to my stomach .....
Ok thanks,I also had 3 babies
Welcome aboard & i see you figured things out! What you should do Is take body shot photos of yourself ( front, side & back) at least w/ ur panties on & then upload those pic in a review to "Ask a Doctor" the option is in the top left hand corner menu. Then certified board plastic surgeons will answer your question & advise you of what to do. Good luck & I will be following your journey.
Thank to u mysexyback35 .u helped me a lot . And thank u for everything . I will keep u posted
Np Hun that's whatever are all here for! Xoxo
Very welcome! I can not help with your question but I'm interested in this question too lol so I will be attentive to the responses of the girls! Good luck in your journey
To answer your question just ask the question to a doctor by clicking on the "Ask A Doctor" in top right hand corner menu & write a review with pics of yourself ( front, side & back) w/ out clothes or just panties on. A certified PS will answer your question good luck!
They need enough fat to use. So they may ask you to add some weight if they think you won't have enough fat. Also I'm assuming if you want a bigger size you wud need enuff fat to work with
You will love this site it is so informative. Who are you scheduled with
Nobody yet just lookin around
Hey !!!! I went with dr. Walkiris Robles, and I'm so excited. If you read my profile it will provide you with more info. Also if you go into the forums you can see other women's reviews on doctors they have used. Good luck
Ok I will Thanks so much