47 Y.o. and Post Tummy Tuck Liposuction - Pikesville, MD

I am a 47 year old, white female who lives in...

I am a 47 year old, white female who lives in Westminster, Maryland. I found Dr. Kane three years ago when I was looking for liposuction after I had a tummytuck three years earlier. After looking at many websites and interviewing four plastic surgeons in the Baltimore area. I fell in love with Dr. Kane and his staff. He did not miss one morsel of fat and now after losing 25 lbs it looks even better. At 47 years of age, I fit in size 6 pants and feel great.
During my visits I started having Dysport with Heather their nurse injector. She is a wonderful injector and she also introduced me to the ZO skin line with Retin A. For the past two years I have had two 20% TCA chemical peel and pixel. My skin is transformed and looks better than when I was in my twenties. My newest adventure was with Sculptra that Heather advised me was the next best step. Even though there were many injections, it was tolerable with numbing and Dr. Kane’s gentle touch. It has now been 8 weeks after my first treatment. They stated that I would not see any improvement that I would need one to two more treatments. To my surprise when I look in the mirror I am seeing more youthful skin. It might not be so bad to turn 50.
During my surgery and procedures I have been fully informed and educated about how to take care of myself and how long before I could be back to my normal life. I knew exactly what to expect. I feel better as soon as I walk in through their doors, everyone is very friendly, helpful and caring. They only want me to have the best experience and outcome. During these difficult financial times I am investing in the most important thing myself,
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kane was very caring, up front with my outcome. He and Heather, his nurse, were very helpful to be sure my recovery was has painless as possible. It was a wonderful experience.