Exruciating, Expensive, Poor Results - Phuket

I had full face and neck ultherapy and it was...

I had full face and neck ultherapy and it was unbearably painful. Because I have a bony face there wasn't much fat to absorb the energy. The procedure shot through my nervous so that it wasn't just painful where they applied it but all along each nerve that was hit. I've never felt anything like it. It cost 3500 and i cannot see any difference to date. It was done a week ago today. I give up on these things. Best to save up and have the proper face lift i think. Doctor was great and service exceptional but the bottome line is that it was not worth it.

I also had ultratherapy in February strangely enough with the same place I think as Joan but I didn't have Joice actually do the treatment it was a doctor who did mine. I agree hurt like hell in some spots but not in others I saw a little bit of lifting immediately but when I got home my husband didn't notice anything and questioned the money I spent. I looked at the other post about results taking 3-6 months so Im still hopeful I did not endure that pain for no results.

Megan it doesn't work. I've had 2 full face treatments (one administered by an Ulthera technician ) and no change whatsoever. I mid 40s a non smoker and wear sunblock everyday. It's the biggest ripoff out there. Ladies and gents. Save your money. ultherapy is the biggest scam being perpetuated by publicists. DONt Do IT!

I wouldn't give up hope just yet. From what I have heard it can take up to a few months to see the results. Here is a Q&A that might help you know how much time to expect:

How Long Does It Take to See Ulthera Results?

joice