Ultherapy Full Face Results - Phuket, Thailand

I wont kid you there are times it actually really...

I wont kid you there are times it actually really hurt (a lot) I had the numbing cream on prior for 45minutes to help but there are spots where the pain was excruciating. The good thing it is only for a few seconds and when they stop it stops too.Dont be afraid to stop them if it hurt too much, the pain is like a burning heat sensation. 95% I would class as just uncomfortable and bearable. The staff were great though I had one massaging my legs when the pain started to increase so that sort of diverted my attention a bit.

I had mine in late February 2013 so only a month in and they say results show more at 3-6 months. I noticed a little bit of change but at this stage nothing I can say is as dramatic the before and after results I looked at in the clinic.

The procedure was explained clearly to me throughout and I was shown a folder with further information and Before and afters which looked great.They explained everything that they were doing as they were doing it which was comforting. The staff were great very caring when they saw me in pain they could not do enough for me.

After the treatment I was taken to a lovely room and given the option of tea or water to relax after the treatment. Once I was feeling composed and recovered they then drove me back to my Hotel.

Overall a great experience although a bit painful at times. I'm hopeful for the results to be apparent in a few months so I can put up before and after shots. The skin defiantly feels softer and looks healthier.

Through Destiny Meditravel as I went through them for Plastic Surgery in Phuket and they offered me the opportunity to have the free assessment with the skin specialist at the clinic.

Aussie Chick I would love to hear how you're progressing. Have you seen any positive improvements at this point? I have full neck done 3 days ago, of course I haven't seen any improvements yet, but I'm hopeful. Please let us know how you're progressing. Wish you the best. =)

That is awesome that they were massaging your legs to help make the treatment more comfortable for you!

I'm glad to hear that overall it went very well for you. Did you have any swelling or bruising after the treatment?

Looking forward to hearing what the next couple of months bring!

In all honesty I didn't have any swelling only very faint bruising I have olive skin so I think this helped disguise the swelling

That is great that you only had faint bruising. Hoping for good changes to come!!