Severe Tooth Sensitivity

The dentist office that performed the procedure...

The dentist office that performed the procedure was great and so was the staff. My friend and I both did the zoom whitening treatment and we both experienced severe tooth sensitivity. I have bleached my teeth in the past with other products and have never experienced the same level of sensitivity.

To sum up the experience my teeth were already white to begin with so Zoom didn't really do much for me. I achieved the whitest level you can get but it wasn't worth the pain. I had to call in to work because when my teeth were exposed to air it hurt. If I had too much saliva in my mouth during the procedure and it mixed with the whitening gel it caused a burning sensation in other areas of my mouth. In my opinion, the whitening trays you receive from your dentist is a much better alternative if you have tooth sensitivity or have experienced it in the past.

For anyone looking for alternatives to Zoom check out the general Teeth Whitening topic, and if you have a particular product you would recommend, or recommend avoiding for that matter, please write a review so others can learn from your experience.

The dentist offered great service and pleasant atmosphere. I would definitely consider going back to him for my other dental needs.